Thursday, January 12, 2012

10 Things You Should Never Say to a Woman

Source: Psychology Today 
Go figure.
Yesterday I posted about women's tendency to nag thoughtfully offer their infinite wisdom to the men in their lives. I scientifically proved that failure to listen to said wisdom often has tragic consequences. What I didn't cover, however, was how men should react at the moment this advice is being shared. This information will come in handy, regardless of how much good advice your wife offers you, and particularly if she's delivering her helpful suggestions with a good bit of emotion. Without further ado, here are:

10 things you should never say to a woman: 
  1. Relax. Settle down. Simmer down.
  2. Be quiet (or the death wish version: Shut up)
  3. Don't you have somewhere to be?
  4. Chill out (or the death wish version: Chill the f* out)
  5. I'm sorry, did you say something?
  6. Keep it down I'm trying to watch the game.
  7. Quit your bitchin (or the death wish version: You are such a bitch)
  8. You sound just like your mother.
  9. You sound like my mother.
  10. If I wanted your opinion I'd give it to you.
I like men. I'd like to see most of you live long and healthy lives (with one or two exceptions). Disregard this advice at your own risk.

Thanks, and have a great day!



 

No comments: